Saturday 19 April 2014

Pure Gratitude!!

Two blogs in three days....well kind of I'm feeling Grateful and want share my 
Gratitude with each of you this Easter Sunday.



Today I am reflecting on how grateful I feel, because today I can actually feel again. Grateful for the courage and strength which has gotten me though the last in particular four days (finished the first part of the the major detox last night). Grateful for the support and love from home, for the calls, the texts, and the laughter.

Grateful for the amazing team here, they work 7 days a week for 6 months and then have a month off to visit their families, always smiling and so kind hearted.

Grateful for having the opportunity to come to such a remarkable place to heal. 

Hope you have something to be grateful for today, and if not know this (as cheesy as it may sound) I am grateful for having you in my life!!



Sending love to you from the garden, even the trees are oozing LOVE xx




2 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to feel the benefits of your wonderful trip. It is really thinking outside the box in terms of how to deal with your illness- inspiring and couragous. Good for you. Ann (member of lupus group ireland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, I've just noticed that my reply didn't post. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and your encouragement. I hope you enjoyed the conference on Saturday if you made it. Sending healing love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete