Thursday 1 May 2014

Trekking To The Temple With Angelic Protection :)

On our day off we decided to go visit the local temple, so we set off on our 2 hour trek trusting we'd find it... my fellow squeaky knew the way to the sign at which point we turned off the main road by the army barracks and commenced our trek through the forest road.

Angels where called upon for protection several times as many random people stood in the forest starting, by passed by several bikes and cars we where the only people walking, a strange and slightly odd sight as any of you have been to India know, and more an eery feeling that accompanied it.

(Check out my photo bombing angel)

But we persevered up the hills round the bends, glares from onlookers in the forest (we where clearly a sight to be seen) after what seemed like a long time walking we reached the next town, questioning if we had missed the temple somehow, as the smell of insense was so strong in a part of the forest.  But it was at this point a cow clunked by with directions for us, drawing out attention to the sign behind him, an angel cow I think!


So we continued on our way through another section of the forest, admiring the beauty of the trees, each one so different, uniquely beautiful, offering shade to us and no glaring bystanders, soon after the temple on the hill came into sight, flags flying and surrounded by the forest.

The temple itself that of Sri Shirdi Saim Baba Mandir was so beautiful, peaceful, sechulded. It is said that when you make a wish at this temple, it will be granted if you where a goodie in your past life. Passing several Ganesha (elephants like gods, for removing obstacles) shrines on the climb up to the temple, each displaying offerings, of flowers and incense. I just loved it:)



When we reached the entrance to the temple we removed our shoes, and there by the doorway lay an offering of three Daisy's, so pretty, so perfect!



Inside the temple itself was dark as the shutters on the windows where all closed, the cool air inside was a welcome comfort from the hot sun outside. The alter that lay under a large portrait held a small bright shining flame, and an array of golden offerings. 

It felt so familiar, so comforting, so much good energy, (like the church we visited up the hill in Arizona, and the old indian ruins back in 2008) secluded, peaceful, perfect!



I placed my offerings in the small alcove to the side of the alter, sat cross legged on the floor and began to absorb the amazing energy.  Having made a wish and sat a little longer I began to blubber, not sad snotty tears, but peaceful pure energy filled tears, I felt like I had arrived home to myself, the most beautiful feeling which has happened only a handful of times....my soul has been touched and my spirit filled with love, so magical, so pure, so powerful.



Whilst leaving the temple an old man appeared and offered us tea, I felt overwhelmed with gratitude, yet could not over come the fear of potential illness and the thought of reliving my cleanse scenario, so I kindly declined and we went on our way, filled with a new sense of light, a purpose, a knowing yet not knowing...a feeling!

This by far has been the most worthwhile part of my trip, I hope to visit the temple again before leaving next week, but if for what ever reason I don't get there I know that I can connect with the amazing energy anywhere....I even have goose bumps writing this!

Feeling grateful for this experience and to my amazing angels, thank you for surrounding me on this healing journey in your beautiful wings of love and protection.

Sending some of this pure loving energy your way xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment